HV-300B is an electrosurgical generator (ESU) with isolated output design, which provides proper power output for cutting and coagulating tissue in both mono-polar and bipolar surgeries. It can meet the needs of many surgical operations. Adopting single-chip microcomputer control technology and modular design, it features simple design, convenient maintenance, powerful functions, stable performance and easy operation, and is equipped with versatile jacks for accessories.
1) Digital display of output power, and sound signal given when the minimum or maximum power limit is reached;
2) Two mono-polar cutting modes: pure and blend;
3) Two mono-polar coagulation modes: desiccate and spray;
4) One bipolar modes: standard coag;
5) Designed with patient plate continuity monitoring circuit, which can effectively prevent electrical burns to patients
6) Isolated RF output;
7) Output controlled by pencil switch or footswitch;
8) Adjustable output sound volume;
9) Functions expandable: for use in combination with endoscope or argon trolley;
10) Top-quality components and devices employed, and high reliability ensured.